Manager - Consumer Insights - Healthcare (5-15 yrs)
With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a Manager - Consumer Insights, you will be responsible for leveraging the expertise in conducting research & analysis and presenting the consumer insights to the management, thus supporting decision-making.
What you need to do:
- Researching, studying and analysing the current market trends and consumer behaviour for gathering insights from the same
- Consistently monitoring qualitative and quantitative consumer behaviour, needs, concerns and pain points & mapping the same with the proposed approach enabling better decision-making
- Presenting the research and conclusions to various concerned teams and leadership personnel in regular intervals, basis their current requirements
- Recommending strategic steps and changes that are required, to the management, basis the research insights that are drawn
- Being updated with current industry and market trends, changes, developments and also the regulatory impacts through internal and external sources and sharing the same with the internal teams
- Partnering, coordinating and negotiating with external agencies for gathering consumer/market data and driving consumer research activities
- Interacting and working with various stakeholders such as internal divisions as well as external professional sources
- Maintaining an updated and accurate database and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate Profile:
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is highly preferred
- Relevant work experience of 5 - 15 years in strategic research/consumer insights is required
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Excellent listening, researching, analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and presenting skills