Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:753 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Consumer Insights - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Company : FMCG
Designation : Consumer Insights Manager
Exp : 5 to 10 years
CTC : 30 LPA
Qualification & Experience :
- Exposure in at-least 1 traditional Market Research tool & technique. (e.g., RMS, CR, Panel, Tracking & Advertising Testing)
- An in-depth understanding of various quantitative research tools, techniques & processes
- Should have sound knowledge of standard research processes & practices
- Sound knowledge of statistics
- Basic qualitative research aptitude
- Sound analytical skills
- New age tools & techniques (Exposure in at-least 2)
- Online Surveys
- Digital communication evaluation & effectiveness testing
- Eye Tracking
- Using Social Media Analytics to generate insights
- Customized insights on all the live/in-market brands e.g., product & concept development, communication development, mix validation & optimisation, pricing, postlaunch assessments.
- Own process from brief to insight delivery include brief refinement & issue, potential tools, evaluating agency's "appreciation of brief", signing off the agency selection (design, cost, timelines), own input & output quality including stakeholder presentation
- Tracking & syndicated tools for the categories assigned (equity track, purchase panel, retail off takes & any omnibus subscriptions).
- Scan, shortlist, adapt & build new age tools which can help in building new capabilities in insighting.
- Manage :
a. Insights for all research -both qualitative & quantitative and ensure dissemination of insights in most efficient and impactful manner for assigned categories
b. To be a custodian of knowledge of past work and current trends on the category
c. Coordinating with research agencies & the Analytics Manager to enable the category teams to analyze performance of the brand activation plans.
- Support :
a. Day to day business performance reporting
b. Insights/Analytics needs for the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
c. Analytics projects -retail analytics, assortment analytics
d. Brand & Category Strategy -basis consumer & market segmentation and consistent with Portfolio / Pricing strategy
e. Stakeholder management especially on the overall in sighting strategy
f. Agency management to ensure best quality output for business questions at the best value
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.