Manager - Consumer Insight - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Job Objectives: The objective of this role is to bring excellence in Consumer Insights, analytics, market research, and segmentation in line with business and company objectives.
- Prepare and creative market research brief in discussion with the brand team and share the same with the marketing research agency.
- Analyze the data arising out of the research exercise and make brand and business recommendations.
- Evaluate the current portfolio of brands on a periodic basis and identify improvement opportunities and areas to optimize the portfolio basis the findings.
- Analyzing syndicated data like Retail Panel, Kantar Household Panel, IRS, TGI and generate brand insights and actionable.
- Focus on making efficient use of insights in identifying long-term and short-term plans. Ideate with the marketing team on communication strategy, brand mix development, and deployment. Discovering insights by analyzing multiple data sources like TGI, IRS, Retail Panel, Household Panel, and digital Big data.
- Anticipating and identifying consumer insight information needs in collaboration with internal business partners and proactively based on knowledge of market and products.
- Participate in discussion with brand and product development team to understand new product brief and review the product testing undertaken by the team.
- Manage a wide range of qualitative and quantitative studies across brands. Ensure and recommend appropriate market research methodology for the study.
- Suggest appropriate study design and sampling design for market research. Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insight for all brands.
- Proactively provide market and consumer insight to support the marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
Education: MBA/Post Graduate from B school.
Experience: Minimum 6-10 years of experience consumer insight, market and consumer research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.