Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:11499 Applications:1090 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:417
Manager - Consulting - Management Consulting Firm (5-12 yrs)
One of our clients - a next-gen management consulting and business research firm headquartered in Gurgaon is looking for a person to join their Consulting team in following locations:
Position: Manager Consulting (Reporting to Director)
Handle team of: Sr Consultants/ Consultants
1. Gurgaon/ Delhi
About the firm: Present in four strategic locations in India, the firm works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
The leadership is a set of lifetime consultants (ex-Partners) from top tier consulting firms, who are passionate about revolutionizing advisory and making it very outcome-oriented. Our team comes from IITs, IIMs and our delivery & data science team consists of people from top Indian as well as Ivy League colleges. We are looking for stellar performers for the next phase of our growth.
- Has the primary responsibility of the project delivery, client impact, project success, project management, team development and training
- Communicate with clients, especially C-suite client leadership to manage expectations, lead change efforts and ensure satisfaction.
- Solve multiple problems independently across projects and drive teams to come up with practical and high quality answers
- Conceptualize and structure key initiatives for clients basis their priorities
- Measure project progress, client benefits and budget expectation achievement through proprietary tracking tools
- Be extremely focused on outcomes; Be flexible to deal with ambiguous and dynamic environment, morph as required.
- Work with Consultants and train them to become successful future managers
- Work collaboratively with Principals, Associate Consultants, Consultants and cross-functional data science and technology teams
- Develop work plans and coordinate daily fieldwork and project team efforts
- Handle proposals and business development calls with partners and senior managers
- Minimum 5 years of consulting, advisory or professional services experience from consulting firms required
- Any experience in corporate strategy roles may also be considered
- Should have managed teams in prior roles
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- MBA from a top tier institute - Ivy League B-schools in the US, IIM A, B, C, L, I and ISB
In case of interest, please send your updated cvs to email@example.com mentioning your details asap. I will revert back to you asap.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.