Founder at Vasudha Business Solutions
Views:161 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Consulting - IT (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Subject matter expert on both domain and company's products.
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies. Often serves as consultant to management and external spokesperson for the organization. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Manages communication with geographically distributed teams
- Participate/Deliver Demos, conducts troubleshooting sessions
- Work directly with Architect and share best practices with assigned customers
- Attend all N+1 meeting and participate in PBI scoring, and Sprint planning
- Ability to deliver product/solution training to internal and external stakeholders
- Encourages and mentor- team towards following best practices
- Learn new technologies and conduct Knowledge Sharing Sessions
Preferred Qualifications & Skills :
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/MTech from premier institute and with 10-12 years of industrial exposure.
- Strive towards upgradation of technical/soft skills.
- Expertise in cross-browser development.
- Deep understanding of overall systems development life cycle including various methodologies (agile, waterfall, iterative)
- Should be technically contributing to 1+ active projects at any given time
- Exposure to TFS and MS Build or equivalent systems.
- Experience with open-source technologies and object-oriented design.