Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:6898 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Consulting/HR Transformation - Consulting Firm (6-10 yrs)
Hiring for one of the top consulting firm with presence across the globe.
Job Responsibilities :
- Part of Global Consulting team - will be responsible for driving large transformation and strategic projects for clients.
- Be in charge of the day-to-day execution of the engagement process and responsible for delivery of the entire engagement.
- Regular updates and reporting of the status as well as progress of the project
- Responsible for team management (consultants / business analysts) as per requirement of the engagement.
- Manage internal as well as external stakeholders.
- End to end solution delivery and project management.
- Experience in organization design, organization transformation, HR strategy, work-force optimization / organizational de-layering, HR shared services design, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.s
- Analytical capabilities - able to create and work with excel models.
- Experience of working in a global environment.
- Adept with Microsoft Excel and MS office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.