HR Manager at Maan Source
Views:2019 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Consultant - Renewable Energy Sector - Big4 (3-12 yrs)
Join KPMG's dynamic team in Mumbai as a Manager/Consultant in Renewable Energy. Be part of an industry-leading company that is driving the clean energy transition. Apply now and make a significant impact in the field of renewable energy with KPMG.
- The candidate would need to be a strong team player, working as a part of high performing teams to deliver engagements with a variety ofclients including large corporates, public sector undertakings,government departments and multilateral development institutions. The candidate should be able to-
- Establish and leverage senior level relationships to bring business to the firm
- Focus on retaining clients for future through building relationship ad assuring quality & timely delivery of assignments
- Strong ability to understand client needs and make proposals
- Lead delivery of a portfolio of projects as per the required quality and time in line with KPMG standards
- Manage the client and the internal stakeholders of the firm
- Prepare and deliver presentations. Should be able to share relevant research materials as required as part of projects.
- Actively involved in training, coaching mentoring junior level staff to facilitate effective client delivery
- Possess Stakeholder management skills to influence internal KPMG relationships to engage resources to support your client's needs.
- To facilitate effective account management across various streams of activities including account planning and client relationship management, pipeline management, delivery alignment and clientfeedback.
- The candidate also would be expected to develop KPMG's knowledge base through preparation of thought leaderships, white papers, viewpoints, articles, etc.
Ctc 13 - 33 lacs
Experience 3 to 12 yrs
Consultant; 3 yrs - 6yrs;
Manager- 6yrs - 12yrs
For the role of manager , with 2+ years of experience on the senior consultant level
Candidates From Big 4 Companies / Consulting Firms Only
- Renewable Energy
- Business Development
- Strategy and Transformation
- Business Development
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the Power & Utilities sector, Energy Transition and Sustainability in Energy & Resources.
- Possess good understanding of the applicable domain, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a point of view.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority.
- Proficient in English with well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at leading several projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Clean Energy, Decarbonisation and Renewable Energy.
- Experience in client proposals, client proposals, new solutioning.
- Experience in financial/complex excel modelling across a minimum of 3-4 projects.
- Strong People Management Skills
- MS Office suite (MS, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong presentation / report drafting / story boarding skills
- Strong communication, writing and collaboration skills
- Renewable Energy and Solar or battery Manufacturing
- MBA/Master's degree or post graduate qualification preferable
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.A. (Economics) / Equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.