HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:2881 Applications:752 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Manager/Consultant - Renewable Energy - Big4 (3-12 yrs)
Manager/Consultant-Renewable Energy - Big4
Experience - 3 to 12 years
Consultant - 3 to 6 years
Manager - 6 to 12 years
Must have :
- Experience with Clean Energy, Decarbonisation and Renewable Energy
- Experience and projects in the Renewable Energy Sector
- Experience in financial/complex excel modelling across a minimum of 3-4 projects
- The candidate would need to be a strong team player, working as a part of high performing teams to deliver engagements with a variety of clients including large corporates, public sector undertakings, government departments and multilateral development institutions. The candidate should be able to-
- Establish and leverage senior level relationships to bring business to the firm
- Focus on retaining clients for future through building relationship ad assuring quality & timely delivery of assignments
- Strong ability to understand client needs and make proposals
- Lead delivery of a portfolio of projects as per the required quality and time in line with Company standards
- Manage the client and the internal stakeholders of the firm
- Prepare and deliver presentations. Should be able to share relevant research materials as required as part of projects.
- Actively involved in training, coaching mentoring junior level staff to facilitate effective client delivery
- Possess Stakeholder management skills to influence internal company relationships to engage resources to support your client's needs.
- To facilitate effective account management across various streams of activities including account planning and client relationship management, pipeline management, delivery alignment and client feedback.
- The candidate also would be expected to develop company's knowledge base through preparation of thought leaderships, white papers, viewpoints, articles, etc.