Associate Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:621 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Consultant - Intelligent Asset Management - Consulting Firm (4-20 yrs)
Intelligent Asset Management- Manager & Consultant
Asset Performance Management/ Reliability / Data Analytics / Service Now / Asset Integrity /HEXagon - Management consulting experience is mandate
Key responsibilities include:
Role as a Manager will focus on the management and delivery of asset performance management related client engagements, often interacting at an executive level, as well as sales and practice development activities, resulting in increased value and efficiency.
As part of these, you will work on :
1. Identifying, assessing and solving asset management problems in the areas of strategy, processes, technology & governance
2. Helping clients to implement end to end Asset Performance Management, Data Management, Inventory Management, Reliability Management including various Digital solutions
3. Developing business and value case for APM solutions to clients, and co-create roadmap for the transformation journey
4. Drive and innovate solutions to key business problems such as opex optimization, budget management, maximizing manufacturing production, reliability improvement, improving planning & scheduling efficiency etc.
5. Assisting/providing training to our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
6. Driving Asset Management Consulting business, sales activities including RFP response, Demos to clients etc.
7. Managing client account & relationships to drive business opportunities
Your experience counts:
- Strong skills in business strategy and consulting with a background in asset performance management and reliability engg.
- Ability to lead end-to-end asset performance management project delivery for client engagements
- Ability to build on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for business development in assigned areas
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
- Strong project, resource and cost management experience while ensuring project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics
- Contribute to Thought Leadership by creating Point of Views on current industry specific challenges aligned to our offerrings & solutions
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Candidate should have strong industry/consulting experience in Asset Data Management, Reliability Engineering & Asset Performance Management functions
- Lead Asset Data, Reliability, Work management & Maintenance management diagnostics projects to identify value opportunities and develop a roadmap for client
- Expertise in leading industry practices/standards on Data Management (ISO 14224, ISO 55000, ISO 15926, CFIHOS), Reliability centered maintenance (RCM, SAE JA1011), Asset Life Cycle Management, Asset Criticality Analysis, Asset Risk Management
- Lead/Support digital transformation programs with an architecture comprising of best-fit APM applications such as GE APM, AVEVA, Aspen MTell etc.; Data Management tools such as Informatica, Tibco, Utopia MDG, SAP MDG etc.; EAM solutions such as SAP EAM, HxGN EAM, IBM MAXIMO etc
- Candidate should have a well-rounded understanding in topics such as Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Reliability Engineering, Asset Criticality analysis, Failure Mode effect analysis (FMEA), Inventory optimization, Critical sparing review, Asset & Material Data, Vendor & Service Data Management