Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2963 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Compliance & Risk Management - BPO (7-10 yrs)
Manager- Compliance & Risk Management
InnoQuest Consulting is a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid / Senior Management &Leadership hiring
About Our Client :
Our client is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping their clients to become more competitive. They provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. Its expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector.
Position Objective :
- Deployment of ISO, ISMS, HIPAA-GLBA, eSCM & SSAE 16 standards
- Connect with clients to on compliance requirements, data security measures & controls.
- Lead Business Risk management activities & Business Continuity Planning
- Disseminate knowledge & Implementation of ISO, ISMS, HIPAA-GLBA, eSCM & SSAE 16.
- Audit Planning, Scheduling and Deployment
- Should lead and manage - Documentation & Version Control activities - Contractual, SOP, SOW Etc.,
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented consistently and fairly.
- Should Plan, finalize and test - Business Continuity Plans to perfection - Should be able to command and muster the entire activity
- Conducting Risk Assessment
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement :
- Has a sound understanding of policy, procedures and regulatory compliance enough to guide others
- Advanced Knowledge of SSAE 16, ISO, ISMS, HIPAA & eSCM
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Experience in implementing SSAE 16 standards in Health care domain.
- Having worked in multiple environments within the domain, deep understanding of the business environment, market dynamics, best practices and industry trends in the given domain,
- Preferably worked in multinational organizations / clients and having exposure to international practices and Compliance & Risk initiatives.
- Excellent Communication, analytical & interpersonal skills are must
Experience Required : 7- 9 years.
Education Required : (Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)
- Position will require working in night shifts (shift starting 5:30pm)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.