Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:176 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Compliance - Pharma/FMCG/Chemical (5-10 yrs)
Manager Compliance (Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as global markets. LLB/CS/CA with minimum 5 years of experience of working in all aspects of Regulatory compliance, Compliance Audit and Control, Draft and Modify company policies and Compliance Risk.
The Job demands:
- Handling regulatory compliances and conducting compliance audits
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Assess the business future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and other departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Engage with the stakeholders and drive the risk management culture