Manager - Compliance - Online Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Role: Manager Compliance - Online Insurance
Experience: 5 - 10 year in house compliance team of an Insurance/Insurance Broking company.
The person will be part of the compliance operations team of an insurance broking company.
- Monitoring mechanism of compliance activities of all insurance business processes.
- Draft compliance checklist, manuals, and other regulatory documentation.
- Develop regulatory policies and procedures under the compliance program.
- Highlight alleged violations of IRDAI laws, insurance broking rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Review business processes and ensuring all processes are IRDAI compliant.
- Experience in Insurance broking related laws and regulations.
- Manage the compliance and reputational risks associated with the business of the company operates in and the obligations that arise out of the relationship.
- Implementing the global regulatory risk compliance program that is in line with the company.
- Responsible for contact with regulators and our external partners.