Consultant at Peoplenomic
Views:228 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Compliance - NBFC - CS (5-6 yrs)
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approval updates and ad hoc requests/query
- Dealing with queries raised by RBI or any other statutory bodies
- Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules, and regulations applicable to NBFCs and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India Depositories, and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them.
- To provide advice to management on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Preparing and providing Compliance report on a regular basis
- Drafting and review of all policies and agreements as per applicable compliance framework
- Conducting internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic review of Department.
- Obtaining data from various departments, review of the same before submission to RBI during inspection.
- Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
Education: Qualified CS
Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
Work Exp: Looking at candidate with 5-6 years of experience with an NBFC who understands RBI compliances and reporting thoroughly.