Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:566 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Compliance - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
This regarding opening with a Non Banking Financial Company as a Manager compliance
Designation: Manager Compliance
Education : MBA or CA/CS
Experience : 5+ years of work experience in compliance
- Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continued effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Program.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed by RBI / NHB and all other applicable legislation.
- Ensure implementation of compliance prescriptions at branches and process followed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate the implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/processes of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
- Ensure documents forming part of loan docket are in compliance with requirements of the RBI / NHB
- Good understanding of KYC & AML Directions, Fair Practices Code and Assets Liability Management.
- Establish and drive the implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
- Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
- Experience in handling governance and compliance activities in the Banking and Financial Service-Related Industry.
- Help develop technology solutions to support the various Compliance programs.
Please apply with below details in your resume: