Views:469 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - Compliance - NBFC (2-6 yrs)
Compliance Manager - NBFC
Looking for a person to lead the compliances for NBFC :
1. Understanding of Capital Adequacy, SBL, GBL and customer complaints related Compliances.
2. Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed for NBFC by RBI and all other applicable legislation.
3. Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Program.
4. Should be able to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals and other regulatory documentation.
5. Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations applicable to NBFCs and recommend procedures for corrective action.
6. Maintaining and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
7. Establish and drive implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
8. Experience of handling governance and compliance activities in the Banking and Financial Service Related Industry.
9. Good understanding of deposits, Fair Practices code and Assets Liability Management.
10. Help develop technology solutions to support the various Compliance programs.
11. Develop and disseminate Compliance and risk trainings and ongoing communications that help drive Company's culture of compliance.