HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:242 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Compliance - Life Insurance - LLB/CS (5-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
Designation : Manager - Sales Compliance.
Purpose / key objective of role :
The role requires the employee to execute the tasks allotted by the reporting manager(s), in relation to the following compliance areas:
- Regulatory updates and implementation : Review regulatory updates and regular tracking and implementation of any regulatory requirements and any other compliance matters.
- Advisory role with respect to processes : Providing advisories to stakeholder on various regulatory aspects. Engage with partners and stakeholders to enable compliance related onboarding and servicing processes.
- Agreement review : Review intermediary and service partner agreements.
- Regulatory Monitoring and reporting : Ensuring monitoring and risk mitigation along with timely analysis and regulatory reporting. Relook at existing processes and evaluate/implement automation to reduce people dependency and errors. Ensure record keeping of Compliance departmental records in line with regulatory requirements.
- Regulatory engagement : Engaging with regulators through representations, draft responses and notes on various compliance matters.
- Management engagement : Engaging with management on certain requirements and escalations, preparing presentations etc.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Adherence to TAT and process
- No significant complaints from stakeholders
- Efficiency and productivity
- Willingness to adapt and learn
Functional & Behavioral Competencies :
- Knowledge of insurance regulations
- Team work and communication skill
- Knowledge of the insurance processes would be an advantage
Qualification / Experience (No of years & type) :
- LLB / CS with 5-7 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.