Manager - HR Recruitment at Ingenuity Inc
Views:401 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Compliance & Liasioning - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
Company: Reputed FMCG Company which deals with Foods and Ready to Cook foods, Frozen Foods
Position: Manager - Compliance & Liasoning
CTC : Open
Domain Knowledge Competencies :
- Deep understanding of statutory, regulatory and other compliance requirements
- Understanding of Compliance aspects applicable to the company.
- Ability to independently manage the overall compliance functions.
Position Responsibilities :
- To provide compliance and regulatory advise to the business and associated support in respect of statutory, regulatory, and other requirements;
- To be able to evaluate and update himself of evolving regulations, assess their impact and build and maintain control mechanisms to ensure compliance of the regulations;
- To develop and maintain the compliance calendar for all regulatory reporting, and monitor the implementation of the findings from Compliance risk reviews or regulatory inspections;
- To execute the Compliance strategy, handle regulatory inquiries and investigations and lead management of regulatory inspections;
- To develop, review and conduct the audit of Company's policies, procedures, practices and documents of business functions in relation to compliance
- Entire Responsibility Related towards Plant Compliance and ensuring compliance and guidance in matters like Prevention of Food Adulteration, FSSAI, Legal Metrology, Factories Act, Labour Regulations and other Statutory acts applicable.
- This position is accountable for implementing and overseeing the execution of compliance standards and controls related to licenses accountable for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations that govern licenses for the state concerned.
- Accountable to develop, implement and oversee all company licenses and permits requirements, and to ensure the timely procurement, renewal and amendment
Skills : legal management, legal compliance, statutory compliance
- Managing statutory compliance and Liasoning.