Business Associate at Dhruv HR
Views:1034 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Manager - Compliance & Legal - Investment Firm (0-2 yrs)
Manager Compliance & Legal ( Investment Firm)
Job opportunity for Company Secretary Rank holders with A boutique Investment Consultancy Private Limited, one of the best performing Portfolio Manager in the country.
Client looking for a Manager: Compliance & Legal (Location: Mumbai Experience: 0-2 years) to be part of our legal and compliance team.
Please find the company introduction and job profile below.
Company is a top performing boutique investment firm managing ~200 million AUM with 30% CAGR over 10 years, leading to 900% absolute returns since inception.
They are a SEBI registered firm having a PMS, AIF and an FPI fund from Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Job Description :
- A full understanding of SEBI laws and regulations and ensuring compliance with those laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with all the regulatory laws and regulations applicable to the entities in the group.
- Understand laws and regulations of various international jurisdictions where the company may look at opening offices in the future
- Liaison with SEBI and other international regulatory authorities.
- Monitoring of AML / FATCA compliance and its reporting
- Liaising and co-ordinating with Regulator for PMS, AIF compliance and queries
- Co-ordinating with counsels for legal support, opinions, and clarifications
- Other day to day activities as might be required in discharging the duties of a compliance officer.
- Company secretary (only Rank holders). An LLB degree or a Chartered Accountant will be an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in not a pre-requisite. We will teach you on the job.
- A growth mindset and ability to understand and interpret Indian and international laws.
Pay - Better than Industry standards.