Recruiter at HR Logica
Views:384 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Compliance - Insurance Broking (5-8 yrs)
Candidate Profile Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) :
1. Well abreast with Insurance broking related laws and regulations prescribed by IRDAI.
2. Demonstrate ability to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals and other regulatory documentation.
1. Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliance by the Insurance Broking company. Manage day-to-day compliance operations of the Program.
2. Keep track of and disseminate updates on regulatory (IRDAI) and other statutory requirements on an ongoing basis to prevent violations thereof. Review of existing business processes and ensuring all processes are IRDA compliant.
3. Establish and maintain robust monitoring mechanism to keep abreast of status of compliance activities of all insurance business processes within the Company. Prepare compliance status reports on a regular basis to keep the management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
4. Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/ process of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution. Will be actively involved in executing the operation aspects of Insurance Broking Compliance functions.
5. Highlight alleged violations of IRDA laws, insurance broking rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.
6. Prepare and file statutory documents with the Regulators (IRDA).
7. Maintain and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms
8. Person will be part of compliance operations team of an Insurance Broking Company.