Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:169 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Compliance - Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Compliance Manager for our client with pan India presence based at Mumbai.
Job Details :
Location : Mumbai.
Grade : Manager , Team Management
Work Timings : Standard
Experience : 8+ yrs (Site acquisition, liaison, & real estate field)
Education : Graduate in any discipline, LLB(preferred).
Other Dimensions :
- Compliance activity for client sites as per relevant Act/Policy etc.
- Review with internal teams, Business partners, consultants & HO.
Knowledge Required : Basic understanding of current laws/Building bylaws/Permission ; process, Cross Functional Coordination, Multitasking, meet deadlines.
Ensuring approvals & compliances of assets as per state policy/Acts/Applicable laws,
Key Responsibilities :
1. Applications & procurement of NOC/PUCC/Fire NOC as per rules and regulation
Collection of documents from stake holders and preparation of application, submission and following up with the Authorities for issuance for NOC/PUCC/Fire NOC etc.
2. Coordinate with the local bodies for DN & timely payment submissions, adequate representation with authorities to resolve the issues - Payment request and approval from concern stake holders and submission of the same with the local bodies/authorities.
3. Data maintenance, reports and review with the HO - Preparing all data, reports and timely circulation of same.
4. Driving team members/business partners.
Assigning the task to team members /Business partners for applications, clearance of objections, follow-ups with the local bodies for desired results.
5. Conducting self audits and working with the auditors.
Conducting self audits, maintain transparency, highlighting hidden risks, data sharing and documents to auditors and coordination with them to minimize the qualification of points.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
LLB pass out -University & Year (only regular LLB acceptable)
Experience in infrastructure compliances