Manager - HR Recruitment at Ingenuity Inc
Views:494 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Compliance - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Compliance managers are responsible for compliance audits and examinations,
- The dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training, and their organizations' overall compliance policies and procedures
- Should have exposure to handle corporate legal and compliance.
- Also referred to as a Compliance Specialist, these highly-analytical professionals perform regular audits, implement company policies, and design control systems
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
- Skills : legal management, legal compliance, statutory compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.