Recruiter at Risk resources
Views:142 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Compliance/Financial Operations - Investment & Technology Development Firm (4-7 yrs)
A prominent global investment management firm specializing in hedge funds, private equity, and quantitative strategies, with its headquarters in New York City, company has expanded its global presence with offices in major financial centers, including London, Hong Kong, Kansas City, Silicon Valley , Hyderabad , Bangalore ,Gurugram is looking for Manager - Compliance (Financial Operations)
Location: Hyderabad/Gurugram/Bangalore, India
- Lead a compliance team based in Hyderabad/Gurugram office.
- Prepare regulatory filings and ensure strict adherence to compliance policies.
- Supervise the review of compliance monitoring reports.
- Develop a deep understanding of the firm's structure, business activities, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze various aspects of the firm's activities and internal controls to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct periodic testing of compliance processes and meticulously document results.
- Interact with various internal groups, including compliance, front office, financial operations, and technology.
- Perform reviews of electronic communications to identify potential policy violations.
- Conduct complex quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Represent the compliance group in meetings with senior management and other discussions and activities related to team progress.
- Mentor team members, set performance goals, and manage their career development.
- Maintain control over resource allocation and budget requirements.
- A CA or Master's Degree in finance or a related field.
- Four to seven years of work experience in audit, business process consulting, compliance, or similar roles involving internal controls.
- Excellent benefits, a casual, collegial working environment, and compensation which is best in the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.