Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:896 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Compliance - CS (4-8 yrs)
We are building our Compliance Team at Matrix.
This will be an Individual Contributor role - Reporting to the Director - Finance
- Company Secretary with 5-7 years' experience.
- Experience in VC/PE space or with start-ups preferred.
- Good knowledge of SEBI and RBI regulations.
- Experience in liaising with SEBI and RBI would be an added advantage.
- Energetic and self-starter with capabilities of leading an independent team.
- Work closely with the Matrix finance team to drive deal compliance to closures
- Work with external lawyers, consultants to enable funding and sale transactions in agreed timelines
- Handling deal specific regulatory reporting to RBI, SEBI, etc
- Handling all SEBI compliances and other Adhoc filings for Indian AIF fund as necessitated
- Engage external consultants/lawyers to drive compliance of Indian AIF fund
- Handling all India and foreign country regulatory compliances, including filing with ROC, Income-tax returns, and other Adhoc filings for overseas Funds as necessitated
- Ensuring deal documents, including share certificates, SSAs/SHAs, FCGPR/TRS forms, etc. are in order and stored in Matrix central repository
- Drive portfolio company initiatives such as dematting of shares, tracking changes in cap tables, tracking AGMs/EGMs, etc.