Business Partner at Lead Management & Consultant
Views:124 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Compliance - CA (0-1 yrs)
Position: Manager Compliance
Purpose / key objective of role:
The role requires the employee to execute the tasks allotted by the reporting manager(s), in relation to the following compliance areas:
- Regulatory updates and implementation- Review regulatory updates and regular tracking and implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Advisory role with respect to processes- Providing advisories to stakeholder on various regulatory aspects relating to anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery and corruption laws (ABC) and any other compliance matters.
- Agreement review- Review intermediary and service partner agreements and negotiate the same.
- Regulatory Monitoring and reporting- Ensuring monitoring and risk mitigation along with timely analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory engagement- Engaging with regulators through representations, draft responses and notes on various subjects including AML and ABC etc.
- Management engagement- Engaging with management on certain requirements and escalations, preparing presentations etc.
Education - CA with 0-1 years of experience . Freshers are also eligible for the role. Good command over the English language is necessary.
- Adherence to TAT and process
- No significant complaints from stakeholders
- Efficiency and productivity
- Willingness to adapt and learn
Functional & Behavioural Competencies:
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption and insurance regulations to be developed in course
- Team work and communication skill
- Knowledge of the insurance processes would be an advantage.