Business Partner at Lead Management & Consultant
Views:137 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Compliance - CA (0-1 yrs)
Position: Manager Compliance
Purpose / key objective of role:
The role requires the employee to execute the tasks allotted by the reporting manager(s), in relation to the following compliance areas:
- Regulatory updates and implementation- Review regulatory updates and regular tracking and implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Advisory role with respect to processes- Providing advisories to stakeholder on various regulatory aspects relating to anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery and corruption laws (ABC) and any other compliance matters.
- Agreement review- Review intermediary and service partner agreements and negotiate the same.
- Regulatory Monitoring and reporting- Ensuring monitoring and risk mitigation along with timely analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory engagement- Engaging with regulators through representations, draft responses and notes on various subjects including AML and ABC etc.
- Management engagement- Engaging with management on certain requirements and escalations, preparing presentations etc.
Education - CA with 0-1 years of experience . Freshers are also eligible for the role. Good command over the English language is necessary.
- Adherence to TAT and process
- No significant complaints from stakeholders
- Efficiency and productivity
- Willingness to adapt and learn
Functional & Behavioural Competencies:
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption and insurance regulations to be developed in course
- Team work and communication skill
- Knowledge of the insurance processes would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.