Co-Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:5023 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Manager - Compliance - BFSI (4-12 yrs)
KNOWLEDGE OF COMPLIANCE SUBJECT MATTER
- Help build the COMPLIANCE practice using internal database, research, networks, and relationships. Collaborate with colleagues when appropriate and draw upon full relevant knowledge of resources.
- Understand and advise on the resourcing needs of Large Corporates and Private Equity Firms
- Identifying suitable candidates via networking, referrals, headhunting and advertising
- Work on special projects to track industry trends for compensation, organizational structure, and other competitive intelligence that will position the team as experts in the marketplace
- Present the opportunity to the candidate and analyze the candidate's credentials for the position
- Manage the recruitment process with our clients including recommending suitable candidates, interview feedback and offer negotiation
- Read up on latest industry trends and providing market intelligence to clients
- Network with clients and candidates to nurture and build relationships
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 + years of relevant compliance/recruitment experience in a corporate or consulting environment
- Experience as a lawyer, compliance professional, consultant or another professional services discipline preferred.
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills. Should have independently led a Business Unit / Build Client Relationships / Led Project Execution
- CA/CS, Management, Legal or HR related qualification is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English ability.
- Experience in managing mid level hiring and relationships.
- Ability to convince and sell a concept to senior professionals
- Possess the ability to maintain professionalism and integrity while building credibility, trust, and respect with both internal and external clients and customers.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods to exceed clients expectations.
- Passionate about recruitment and headhunting
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to effectively manage a large workload independently and multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent negotiation skills