Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:2190 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Compliance - Asset Management Firm (4-6 yrs)
- Monitoring the adherence to compliance policies and exceptions thereof using qualitative and quantitative mechanisms including appropriate dashboards.
- Provision of monthly and quarterly reports to the senior management around the output and results of surveillance and monitoring activities, as well as key compliance issues pertaining to a company
- Performing various review and monitoring activities related to compliance on Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Running various system MIS and working on enhancement and UAT
- Work on macro for various trackers maintained by the compliance teams
- Enhancing the scope and sophistication of the compliance surveillance processes.
- Post Graduate / Professional degree in accounting, secretarial, management or equivalent
- 4-6 years of work experience managing Compliance /MIS related affairs for a multinational bank or an organization in the BFSI space with global operations.
- Excellent in MS office Skills, Excel and PPT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Financial Services sector in the Indian and Global context
- Competencies to translate compliance concepts into practical applications of day-to-day operations
- Ability to comprehend and provide solutions for Compliance related matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.