HR Intern at Mirus Solutions
Views:148 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Compliance - Alternate Investments Fund (8-14 yrs)
Alternate Investments Fund - Compliance Manager
- For a newly set up AIF
- Set-up and manage Secretarial and Regulatory Compliances framework for the AIF businesses to ensure compliance of all applicable laws.
- Setting up and managing operational processes for the AIF
- Developing and Overseeing Control systems to prevent or deal with violations of applicable laws.
- Planning and coordinating / conducting Internal Audits
- Conducting Board, Committees & General meetings and overseeing maintenance of Statutory Registers.
- Framing / contributing in drafting policies and SOPs for the AIF businesses.
- Preparing, implementing and overseeing maintenance of Comprehensive Compliance Calendars for Company Law and respective applicable laws for the AIF.
- Developing relationship, interacting and liaising with regulators, various auditors (viz. Internal, Statutory, Secretarial), legal counsel, registrars, Depositories, DTs and other relevant authorities / agencies.
- Vetting of agreements, trust deeds, transaction documents, security documents etc. Apprising Senior Management and the Board about regulatory changes / developments and their impact on compliances and operations.
- If you have relevant exposure with an ARC also, you can be given dual responsibility for compliance across the AIF & ARC business