Business Associate at Dhruv HR
Views:1474 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Manager - Compliance - AIF & PMS (2-4 yrs)
Manager Compliance ( Investment Firm)
Job opportunity for Company Secretary Rank holders/First attempt with A boutique Investment Consultancy Private Limited, one of the best performing Portfolio Manager in the country.
Client looking for a Manager: Compliance & Legal (Location: Mumbai Experience: 2 to 4 years) to be part of our legal and compliance team.
Please find the company introduction and job profile below.
Company is a top performing boutique investment firm. They are a SEBI registered firm having a PMS, AIF and an FPI fund from Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Job Description :
- A full understanding of SEBI laws and regulations and ensuring compliance with those laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with all the regulatory laws and regulations applicable to the entities in the group.
- Understand laws and regulations of various international jurisdictions where the company may look at opening offices in the future
- Liaison with SEBI and other international regulatory authorities.
- Monitoring of AML / FATCA compliance and its reporting
- Liaising and co-ordinating with Regulator for PMS, AIF compliance and queries
- Co-ordinating with counsels for legal support, opinions, and clarifications
- Other day to day activities as might be required in discharging the duties of a compliance officer.
- Company secretary (Rank holder/First Attempt ). An LLB degree or a Chartered Accountant will be an added advantage.
- A growth mindset and ability to understand and interpret Indian and international laws.
Pay - Better than Industry standards.