HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy
Views:862 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Compensations & Benefits - Construction Business (10-15 yrs)
- Experienced C& B/ Payroll Manager who has worked at all levels in a Shared Services environment (Captive or BPO)
- Managed Compensation & Benefits
- Detailed understanding of Compensation related issues, payroll, Geographic wage analysis, State legislation, etc.
Expertise in Market related compensation, Bench marking etc..
- Managed Global Payroll - End to end Global Payroll Management Experience.
- Ability to translate a compensation strategy into clear and transparent business communications
- Strong executive level interface
- Strong people management including direct experience managing a team
- Applied and deliverable orientation with experience in both project and operating roles. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Below are generic pointers taken during business discussion. Candidate will get a detailed insight into the role during preliminary round of discussion.
Manage complete compensation processes
- Devise strategies and implement processes for all compensation matters
- Manage issues relating to C&B
- Compensation Management tool
- Provide advice to the business on state by state compensation costs and related legislative matters
- Provide advice to the business on compensation trends in the market to ensure we maintain a competitive position relating to compensation
- Develop clear communications to the business in relation to compensation matters. Work with the Global business units to develop a global approach to Compensation management