Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3797 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Manager - Compensation & Rewards - IT/Telecom/FMCD/FMCG (5-15 yrs)
a)Key Objective / Purpose of the Job:
Shall be a part of the C&B team supporting the design and deployment of Global Compensation & Benefits program policies. This would involve leading the planning process in the company, planning and execution of compensation and var pay programs, mobility programs, working with RHR partners in studying the benefits practices in each geography, identifying improvement areas and fulfillment through the RHR channel. Plus building a strong engagement program with employees.
b) Major Activities
1. Plan and execute the planning and budgeting process for the entire company. Including automation of the same.
2. Benchmarking of compensation and benefits, at a global level. Include job-matching, review and handling large databases, Salary range-making etc.
3. Knowledge of various compensation models, var pay programs, Sales Compensation.
4. Design and run the Global Mobility Porgram
5. Study of employee benefits practices in each geography through robust industry benchmarking. Work with RHR partners to develop local market intelligence.
6. Track renewals and benefits costs, drive cost-effectiveness of our offerings.
7. Prepare dashboards on costs and evaluation of annual fringe loading for AOP.
8. Custodian of all C&B policies: need identification, benchmarking, evaluation and communication.
9. Build a network of peers in the industry to study the latest trends in employee benefits practices and benchmark best-practices.
10. Drive employee engagement/ ICSAT through policy communication. Timely review and updation of all policies.
11. Create a policy effectiveness framework, and evaluate on a timely basis.
12. Drive innovation in C&B program and policies.