Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:1521 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Compensation & Rewards - Financial Services (5-6 yrs)
Qualification: MBA - HR
Experience: 5-6 yrs in managing Compensation & Benefits
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive Employee compensation Bench-marking
- Benchmark jobs annually and evaluate Salary Grade/Ranges
- Budget Planning for organization-wide Annual Increases
- Implement a Competitive & tax friendly Compensation structure.
- Comp Guidelines on annual increment process & Own and prepare individual employee packages
- Proposal & periodic review of incentive schemes to drive focus on business results
- Drive incentive schemes and various other Compensation & Benefits programs
- Undertaking job evaluations to ensure that the differences in pay between those doing different jobs within the organization are fair and are perceived to be so
- State-wise Min. Wage approach & implementation
- Periodic review of benefits practices keep the benefits market competitive
- Awareness of statutory & other C&B related compliance
- Periodic review of the implementation of C & B policies
- Own Analytics & Reporting dashboards
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Expert at MS PowerPoint and MS Excel