CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:5692 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Compensation/Benefits/Performance Management & Rewards - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
1. Rewards & Recognition :
- Managing employee recognition & rewards program
- Design and execute new Rewards & Recognition program to support core values of organization
- Roll out the Monthly, quarterly and Annual awards as a part of the Rewards and Recognition program.
- Liaise with business leaders and other stakeholders to identify the best employees suited for the respective reward categories.
2. Performance Management :
- Managing & Driving the performance appraisal process right from goal setting, self-appraisal to the completion of the rating submission
- Draw up Performance Management Process calendar and action plan
- Execute goal setting process & end year appraisal process for all eligible employees
- Put in place a communication plan for completion of the entire PMS process
- Analyzing the performance data by verifying and validating the standard checks for final approval of the ratings. Management of the Promotion cycle - Eligibility and the Recommendation Checks.
- Displays expertise in HRIS systems, Excel, and provides ad-hoc reports/analyses for senior management.
3. Compensation & Benefits :
- Assist in managing Payroll and handle queries on compensation and benefits available within the organisation,
- Interacts periodically with outside vendors and consultants.
- Assists in development of compensation policies, procedures and processes.
- Engage & collaborate with various stakeholders and employees.
Must have the passion and willingness to work on projects in other areas of HR as required from time to time.
Candidates Profile :
- 3-5 years of experience in BFSI sector and high growth environment
- MBA from a reputed B - School
- Domain knowledge preferred
- Excellent Communication skills- both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Personality and skill sets :
- Organized, Self-discipline and pro-active
- Detail oriented with a high level of data accuracy and integrity
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking ability.
If interested please send your updated resume for call at 9810143202
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.