Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:971 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
- Overall planning of compensation
- Budgeting or forecasting program manage compensation planning for Compensation in India and ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams to build rate cards
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global compensation initiatives ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training education and communication materials for the implementation of global or local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues and independently makes the recommendation for an optimal solution in situations where the issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources finance and the business and builds new relationships outside the team where appropriate.
- Drive refinement of the Market Intelligence processes and deliverables to ensure client expectations and deliverables are met on time and with quality
- Accountable for market data collection analysis and target development. Ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with the compensation and benefits or pension strategy and direction for the Country
- Analyze performance metrics. Provide specialty reporting and data analysis as required. Identify trends potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements and opportunities for performance improvements within the function
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design planning and administration processes and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge of capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for the area and ensures that the team adheres to budget.
- Help in tools implementation for the compensation function in the respective area.
1. Strong compensation and benefits design and implementation. WorldatWork GRP certification is preferred.
2. Experiences in job analysis, job evaluation, and compensation bench-marking analysis.
3. Experiences in leading a Comp. & Ben team in multinational companies.
4. Experiences in collective bargaining compensation recommendation.
5. 3 years or more of International compensation process experience with hands-on experience in tools like Workday/ Success factors/ IPE.
6. Strong business acumen and stakeholder partnership to identify issues and propose solutions.
7. Familiar with the Indian market on compensation and benefits programs