HR Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:2233 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT (3-8 yrs)
Manager - Compensation & Benefits (Specialist) - MBA (Full time), Delhi
1. Plan and execute the planning and budgeting process for the entire company. Including automation of the same.
2. Benchmarking of compensation and benefits, at a global level. Include job-matching, review and handling large databases, Salary range-making etc.
3. Knowledge of various compensation models, var pay programs, Sales Compensation.
4. Design and run the Global Mobility Program
5. Study of employee benefits practices in each TCL geography through robust industry benchmarking. Work with RHR partners to develop local market intelligence.
6. Track renewals and benefits costs, drive cost-effectiveness of our offerings.
7. Prepare dashboards on costs and evaluation of annual fringe loading for AOP.
8. Custodian of all C&B policies: need identification, benchmarking, evaluation and communication.
9. Build a network of peers in the industry to study the latest trends in employee benefits practices and benchmark best-practices.
10. Drive employee engagement/ICSAT through policy communication. Timely review and updation of all policies.
11. Create a policy effectiveness framework, and evaluate on a timely basis.
12. Drive innovation in C&B program and policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.