Founder and Managing Director at Hire and Staffing Solutions
Views:1147 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT (12-16 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall planning of compensation - Budgeting/ forecasting, ensuring inputs to relevant teams to build rate cards
- Support in design and implementation of the function specific compensation programs and activities in line with the Total Rewards philosophy with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness.
- Manage the market benchmarking process, validate market information and help develop positioning and compensation ranges as per the desired competitiveness.
- Engage with business to provide advisory from a total Rewards perspective and act as a strategic partner with the Business and business units as necessary.
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the various reward related business requirements through an understanding of the business and their operating model
- Manage the compensation annual revision process along with Business Advisors & businesses.
- Drive analytics to provide insights to business leadership on the internal/external trends and movements in compensation.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team on offer development wherever applicable, create ranges, systems and processes for assisting them in hiring competitively from lateral markets.
- Manage the tools and processes used/followed to carry out the various reward programs and annual compensation exercise.
- Designs and develops training, education and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources, finance and the business, and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design, planning and administration processes, and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
Skills and Experience :
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
- MBA in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field