Senior Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:817 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Investment Bank (4-9 yrs)
- The Comp Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the HR function. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information.
- Supports the Business in all operational areas of compensation including, but not limited to market data, job leveling, compensation system administration, annual compensation cycle process, reporting and reconciliation etc.
- Possesses and independently applies a fundamental knowledge of Compensation principles, practices and procedures in the completion of compensation assignments
- Utilizes advanced excel, access and business objects skills to create various compensation reports and analysis. Applies judgment when interpreting compensation reports and results. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results.
- Acts as the SME for the compensation system and leads the system administration across the sector. Activities include comp plan set ups, user access coordination, user acceptance testing, troubleshooting.
- Assists with the mid year and year end compensation cycle by performing activities like HR and manager training, calendar and payroll coordination, reporting and reconciliation, auditing of recommendation, assisting HR partners and managers etc.
- Coordinates and administers the market data process. Utilizes the market data system to perform survey matching, results validation and analysis
- Evaluates jobs using established evaluation systems, determines grades and prepares records on the validity of the evaluations.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ability to influence various stakeholders across cultures and levels without direct authority
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor/University degree or equivalent experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.