Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4178 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Compensation & Benefits ( 4-8 years ) Services
Reporting to the C&B Head, your responsibilities will include :
- Conceptualizing and designing the compensation strategy for the employees
- Enhancing the employer branding
- Leading compensation benchmarking surveys
- Managing HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders
- Managing HR operations like payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards
The Successful Applicant :
- You are an MBA from a top tier business school having an overall experience of 4-8 years. You have hands on exposure in handling end to end aspects of the C&B function from conceptualization to execution. You are young, dynamic professional having excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career with a growing organization.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to manage the entire C&B function
- Exposure to Rewards & Recognition Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.