Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:290 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG/Pharma/Telecom - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (3-4 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Manager - Compensation & Benefits ( C&B) for an FMCG, based at Kolkata.
Post Grad in HR from XLRI / TISS/MDI/SIBM etc. with at least 3-4 years of work exp in handling C&B Practice independently as a specialist.
The Context -
The role purpose is to ensure the effective compensation and benefits management across all businesses and for the organization at a group level.
The role is expected to drive effectiveness in ensuring a standardized approach to compensation across businesses including pay structures, remuneration review principles and hiring/promotion fitment. Exposure to salary benchmarking survey, people analytics, annual remuneration review / bonus pay-outs is required. The role holder will also be supporting the annual manpower budgeting process.
The Accountabilities -
- Facilitate the Annual Salary Review process including promotions and hiring fitments
- Support the Annual Compensation Benchmarking for the different clusters in the organization
- Design best in class compensation analytics to drive data backed decisions
- Support in the development of systemic improvement in HR processes linked to Rewards, Performance Management, Organization Effectiveness
- Support the manpower cost budgeting process and monitor budget metrics
- Assess the effectiveness of policies and processes and proactively recommend new and innovative approaches and solutions
- Leverage analytics and visualization tools to present information in a way that drives fact based decision making and deliver transformative people analytics solutions for senior leadership
- Contribute to the development of the overall Rewards and Performance strategy of Organization and provide inputs in key decisions that impact HR policy outcomes
- Overseeing and periodically reviewing the benefits process at a Group level
- Participating in projects focused to ensure cost effective workforce
- Review Rewards structure to ensure alignment to business needs and progressive in the industry
- Partner with business units in specific intervention aligned to business requirements
- Review and implement changes in Compensation structure in the preview of changes taking place in Labour laws and other regulations and best practices followed in the market.
- Balance the priorities across different business areas and demonstrate knowledge and understanding across all business areas
In case this of interest to you, please forward your resume mentioning CTC.
For any further queries on this, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ 9046968619
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.