Principal Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:165 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
- Responsible for reviewing and modifying existing C&B programs, ensuring these comply with current legislation, supporting the recruitment process, and managing day-to-day compensation and benefits-related activities.
- To be successful as a Compensation and Benefits Manager, the candidate should be able to develop competitive and cost-efficient programs that will assist with employee retention and attract top talent. The candidate should have extensive experience leading compensation and benefits programs, along with excellent decision-making skills.
- Design, evaluate and modify C&B policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Ensuring fair and accurate compensation, including regular salaries, bonuses, stock options, pensions, and any additional types of employee benefits.
- Ensure that payroll complies with state laws and federal regulations.
- Candidates from FMCG Companies will be preferred.