Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FinTech (3-10 yrs)
Manager -HR Comp & Ben (FINTECH)
- Candidates with hands on experience in compensation benchmark, compensation exercise, benefits, connected to market.
- Responsible for designing compensation, determining appropriate salary structures, managing annual salary revision exercises through surveys, analysis of positioning & budget development, monitoring the compensation program and making changes periodically, if required
- Responsible for aligning the Compensation practices of the organization with the overall HR and organizational philosophy
- Monitoring and recommending the organizations Compensation structure and maintain balance between compliance, control of costs and attracting and retaining staff
- Member of project team responsible for developing and executing Annual Planning and the Total Rewards CoE
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis of key market intelligence indicators
- Identify trends and implement new practices
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.