Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:2768 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
Our Client is a leading US MNC
They are HQ in Gurgaon.
Reporting to Regional Head Comp and Ben
The key responsibilities are:-
- Implement C&B programs throughout the organization in India, including annual compensation planning; incentive planning, reviews, and payout, stock awards administration, etc
- Provide compensation and benefits competitiveness and market trend insights to design appropriate programs to attract, motivate and retain talents
- Analyze the sales/service/operations incentive plan effectiveness and develop & improve sales/service/operations incentive plan
- Develop and update salary structure to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Develop and manage C&B related policies
- Partner with Global mobility to support expat assignment
If you are working in a consulting firm or have a background of consulting and bring 7+ years of experience, write to us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.