Principal Recruiter at FirstResource
Views:388 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Manager - Compensation & Benefit - Hotels (8-15 yrs)
As Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing employee compensation and benefits programs for a company. This may include designing salary structures, developing employee benefits packages, and managing the administration of these programs.
Some specific duties of a Compensation and Benefits Manager may include but not limited to:
- Analysing market data and conducting job evaluations to determine competitive salary ranges for different positions
- Developing and managing the company's salary structure
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Administering and communicating employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and leave policies
- Providing support and guidance to employees on benefits and compensation related issues
- Managing a team of compensation and benefits professionals and providing leadership and guidance
- Analysing data and trends to identify opportunities for improving and enhancing Leela's compensation and benefits programs
- Working with HRIS systems and tools to manage and track employee benefits and compensation data
- To be successful in this role you will require strong around knowledge about global trends in employee compensation, analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees and management are also important qualities for this role.