Manager - Compensation & Benefit - eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Role: C&B Manager
This position will play a key role in the total rewards team which responsible for compensation and benefits programs, ESOP design and administration, salary structure/proposals, wellness and reward and recognition programs
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Driving annual compensation planning process .. Collaborate with internal business partners and work on determining job matches, Liaise with Business, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team on all Compensation Decisions (Internal Promotions, Mid-Year Salary Corrections and External Hire Offer) Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Manage equity compensation administration
- Manage & Administer Variable Pay
- Develops effective marketing and communications vehicles to ensure all benefit programs are fully understood, valued and used by employees.
- Analyzes, evaluates and monitors the effectiveness of existing programs and vendors. Recommends new innovative solutions needed in order to meet the strategic objectives of the company using a data-driven approach
- Administers the employee insurance program
- Post Graduate Qualification in HR
- 2- 4 Years of Exp in C&B domain
- Collaboration and strong stakeholder management skills
- Data Analytics and Reporting Skills
- Attention to detail and analyse trends from large volumes of data
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills