Head - Sourcing at Confidential
Views:2657 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Company Secretory - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
Has to have excellent command over English language as CS will interact with Board of Directors
Preference - BFSI
- Has to have sat for board meetings
- Willing to sit late hours as and when required
Detailed JD :
- Secretarial Compliance and SEBI Compliance work for NDML,
- Assisting in Risk Management and compliance with International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) principles.
- To be abreast with new SEBI Regulation and timely compliance as per the requirement.
- Implementing new Corporate Governance norms and new Secretarial Standards compliance from time to time.
- Preparation, review and finalization of notices, agendas and minutes of Board Meeting/AGM/EGM and other Committee meetings.
- Preparation, reviewing and Filing of Annual Reports, Annual returns, event based filing of e-forms, adhoc filings with Registrar of Companies (ROC) / Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- Coordination for internal audit, corporate governance audit, statutory audit.
- Periodically tracking MCA & SEBI website, reading and researching on SEBI Act, D&P Regulations, Circulars, Committee Reports etc for day to day functioning .
- Handling requisite MIS and data pertaining to SEBI Compliance, solving queries from various departments w.r.t. Companies Act, 2013, responding to emails from various stake holders, Directors, follow ups for minutes etc.
- PF Trust / Gratuity Trust related secretarial and compliance activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.