Manager - Company Secretary & Legal - Real Estate/Manufacturing/Infrastructure Industry (5-8 yrs)
Kisna is a part of Hari Krishna Group which is the World's 3rd Largest Diamantair.
KISNA Diamond Jewellery, in its own way, is an inseparable part of the heritage of many families in our great country. Of their roots and their very core of traditions. Most rituals in our country are incomplete without a special souvenir, that article of Jewellery in the family that is exclusive beyond everything. KISNA takes pride in being regarded as a central entity for being the largest distributed brand of Diamond Jewellery in India. KISNA today has more than 3500 outlets across 29 states and 400 cities across India. We are fortunate to have the genre of network of distributors and retailers through which we could make our way to the hearts of customers all over India..
Bright and Young Company Secretary with Degree of Law from a reputed college/ Institute
Experience: 5 +years of experience preferably in Real Estate/ Manufacturing/ Infrastructure Industry
To cover all aspects of Secretarial Work not limited to the following:
- Audits of Companies for the purpose of Compliance Certificate & Secretarial Audit.
- Preparation of Corporate Governance Report.
- Preparation and maintenance various Statutory Books and other records
- Preparation of Director's Report and Annual Return, Filing of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Drafting of Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board meetings, Committee meetings and for AGM (including Special Notices).
- Drafting Minutes of Board Meetings, committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
- Preparation of Search Reports, Due Diligence Report and Statutory Report etc etc.
- To Assist in Drafting of Various types of Agreements & Deeds.
- Coordinate with Legal Consultants for Legal Due Diligence (and related) of Land Owning companies
- To coordinate with the team in drafting of agreements, minutes of board, committee meetings etc
- To take lead in finalization of various Term sheets and agreements with prospective clients
- Dealing with Government Authorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.