Assistant Manager at HealthCare Global
Views:2907 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Company Secretary - Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
Designation: Manager - Company Secretary
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mission Road, Bengaluru
Experience: 10+ years
Education qualification: CS - Company secretary course (Mandatory), LLB
Should have experience with Listed companies - Mandatory
Should have experience in IPO Management
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and timely reporting Corporate Law, RBI, SEBI, Stock Exchanges etc.
- Recommending changes to processes and procedures to reduce compliance risk and raise operational standards.
- Implementation of corporate actions like incorporation, restructuring, mergers or other similar activities.
- Preparing for and conducting Board and General Meetings, Drafting of agenda items, minutes & proceedings of Board & General Meetings.
- Ensure weekly, Monthly and quarterly preparation of various MIS Reports on pattern of shareholding, strategic and free float indices etc.
- Filing of various forms, resolutions and returns under Companies Act, with ROC and Regional Director.
- Correspondence and filing returns with various statutory authorities.
- Responsible for assisting with the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are documented and implemented in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring smooth operations by assisting with contract negotiations with vendors and real estate companies and with employment law matters.
- 100% adherence in managing and maintenance of statutory compliances.
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and records up to date.
- Coordinating execution of various documents, letters, certificates agreements etc.
- RBI filings /co-ordination with RBI officials during annual inspection.
- Preparation and finalisation of legal agreements and contracts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.