Founder at Serving Skill
Views:218 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Company Secretary - CA Firm (4-8 yrs)
Designation : Manager- CS
Qualification : Company Secretary
No.of Yrs of experience : 4-8 yrs
- Ability to strike a balance between compliance/regulatory constraints and business imperatives & good drafting and communication skills.
- Ensuring compliance monitoring of regulations, processes
- Be a regulatory interface for the business units and to undertake lobbying with the regulators where clarifications are to be sought or difficulties are to be removed.
- Good knowledge and experience on regulations governing lending businesses (NBFC/ Housing Finance Company (HFC)), SEBI Takeover code, SEBI Insider Trading, partnering with stakeholders promote & manage the culture and practice of Compliance within regulatory requirements and as laid down by Company's policies.
- Good communication skills, with experience of dealing with executives of all levels including the capacity to articulate the case of regulatory compliances in the language of business.
- Drafting applications and seeking regulatory approvals for business proposals.
- Handling of Audits and Regulatory inspections
- Drafting, updation of regulatory and business policies/ processes
- Monitoring regulatory updates and disseminating the same to all concerned along with action points
- Provide a proactive and expert compliance advisory service
- Promptly alert senior management to significant compliance issues,