Manager - Community Outreach - Cyber Security Technical Certification Firm (5-8 yrs)
EC-Council is the world's largest cyber security technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally and we are the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others. We are proud to have trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
More information available at: https://www.eccouncil.org
Jobs Role & Responsibilities -
- Contract with subject matter experts to review and provide feedback for new and revised projects
- Acquire and edit manuscripts authored by subject matter experts
- Negotiate agreements with authors and contributors
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including SME communications, board meetings, follow-ups, etc.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative SMEs and partners.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure clear brand identities and effective publishing strategies
- Bachelor's/PG Degree in Computers/IT fields required
- Minimum 5-8 years- experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytic skills