Senior recruiter at Live Connections
Views:280 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Communications - BPO/ITeS (14-18 yrs)
Change & Communications team supports the growth and transformation of the Advisory line of service through high quality communications and change support for the business and its leadership team. The team works with the global Acceleration Centers Change and Communications team, the advisory business of company and is aligned to Internal Firm Services. The role will report into the Change & Communications lead of Acceleration Center Bangalore and support the requirements of business leaders, both local and global, Advisory Transformation program leader and advisory business.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Lead the strategy and execution of high impact communications for the Advisory business of Organization Acceleration Center Bangalore working closely with executive leadership, support departments, the US Advisory Change & Communications team, and Advisory Transformation program team.
- Establish and build the business communications function ground-up. Establish communications processes and protocols, and manage the channels of communications.
- Develop and deliver an integrated Change & Communications strategy encompassing effective positioning of the business to global stakeholders, people engagement, culture building and build the brand for the business as the preferred destination for building careers in Advisory.
- Support the leadership with executive communications. Coach business units and leaders in effective communications and engagement.
- Enable the establishment of digital first mindset among all professionals.
- Interact with the global advisory communications team and India based communications team to launch programs and initiatives to create awareness and adoption of various business initiatives.
- Collaborate with Communications teams across different acceleration center offices as part of programs, tracking and reporting on metrics, and culture building.
- Liaise with the Change & Communications team in the US and other acceleration centers to drive common business objectives, culture building and strategic programs.
- Enable the development of a unique employer brand internally and externally, leveraging a wide range of communications strategies, plans, tactics and channels.
- 8-10 years of experience in the areas of corporate communications, change management and internal communications. Experience in business and strategy communications is a definite plus. Exposure to communications and change management in the set up and institutionalization of global shared services preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and implement communications to enable business strategy; communications plans and counsel the leadership on change and communications.
- A proactive and stakeholder centric mindset to support the organizations with communications strategy and consulting.
- Post graduate degree/diploma in mass communication / advertising & PR / marketing.
- Experience of working in corporate communications for a multi-national organization. Exposure to working in global teams.
- Relevant experience in strategizing, creating and managing business communications, a must.
- Excellent writing, storytelling and presentation skills, along with attention to detail and process orientation.
- Ability to network, convince and negotiate with senior management and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of diverse channels of communication and ability to create innovative communications campaigns for business teams.