Manager - Communication Strategy - Media Firm (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for Red Bangle Film Collaborative, a premier tech-enabled film and video production company based in Bangalore.
Creating over 1000+ videos every year, Red Bangle collaborates with filmmakers from all around the globe. They're the go-to for big brands and top-notch advertising agencies, providing end-to-end film and video production powered by cutting-edge technology.
From ad films, digital films, branded content, CSR documentaries and web series, Red Bangle's film production services cater to a range of communication needs and deliver stories that win over audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in agency planning roles with good knowledge on new age media & content.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven track record of developing and presenting strategic communication solutions/plans that benefit the clients.
- A good knowledge of content marketing and digital media.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The ability to make complex subjects understandable.
- Knows how to draw actionable conclusions from brand track, U&A studies and other research studies/materials.
1. Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients
2. Be the custodian of the consumer knowledge in the agency.
3. Utilize market research, consumer behavior data, and customer feedback to gain a deep understanding of the target audience. Translate these insights into actionable strategies that resonate with consumers.
4. Provide clear and insightful creative briefs to the agency's creative teams, outlining the strategic direction, key messaging, and desired consumer response.
5. Develop a coherent communication/content strategy that encompasses and showcases deep understanding of the brand, consumers, category and competition.
6. Writing case studies for Effies and other awards.
7. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing and advertising.
8. Participate in pitches and presentations to potential clients, showcasing the agency's strategic capabilities and expertise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.